Thursday, April 10, 2008

Google doesn't like me! - Thing #3

Here I am trying to get a quick, but late, start and what does Google do? They block me. I AM NOT SPAM! I don't even like spam--I'm a Taylor ham girl myself! Aren't all Jersey girls?

I think I have been and will continue to be a life-long learner. I've always had trouble with "goals and objectives" when in a small group working out a plan. Setting a goal is not easy for me. I'd rather say "I'll give it a try and see how I like it." I gave skiing a try--it didn't like me and my backside didn't like it! I took on a project to type up some old family Christmas recipes for my children. It has evolved into a family cookbook. The challenge was pulling the recipes out of my mother and using technology to scan family photos and deliver the project on CDs. This has been an on-going project which has gone through many updates and has included recipes from many branches of our family from Europe, New Jersey, California and Arizona.

I am not going to "try" the challenge. My goal is to finish all of the OCL "things."

No comments: