Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wikis - Thing #16

Wikipedia is a tool I've been using for quite awhile--introduced to it by my son a year or so ago. So Wikis are not a foreign concept.

The Common Craft videos are all terrific. I've loved all of them. They could make just about anything seem simple and easy to understand.

The OCL Wikipedia entry is one of the best I've read. Love the photos of the library and the discussion of the art pieces.

Since I went to the class on Sensitivity of Seniors yesterday, I checked out the Services for Older Adults on the Library Services wiki. Enjoyed the blog from a librarian in Australia who addresses senior and boomer issues. Also article from Chicago about seniors, loneliness and the library--a universal topic.

Why doesn't OCL have a blog listed on the public library blog section?

No comments: