Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wrap Up and Celebration! - Thing #23

Awwwwwright! Think I'll have a half-a-cup to celebrate!

The best part of this whole exercise was just learning something new each day--or each thing! I loved the "strain your brain" part of this. The Reader is keeping me occupied in the Lab each day. I love the LibraryThing--I hate starting a book and discovering I've read it already. WorldCat on the OCL website is terrific; a number of patrons are coming in talking about it. Sharing what I've learned with my guy has been lots of fun. We're both learning. He's discovered Google Docs. And knowing that my kids ("the boys") are following my blog tickles me.

So, thanks OCL WebThings team. Even with a late start, it was easy to catch up and accomplish all 23 Things without too much stress. Looking forward to Web 3.0!

No comments: